Here we will answer questions regarding our handling of any information you send us via the internet.
Below is a break down of how we handle this information:
Our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name (not the e-mail address) and records the visitor's browser and platform type (e.g., Netscape browser on a Microsoft platform).
What are Cookies?
- A cookie is a string of alphanumeric identifiers that is stored by the server for future use on the client side of a client/server communication.
- To maintain site sessions(such as a customer's shopping cart selections).
- Record which pages clients are viewing
- Record marketing data(Visitor's last visit).
Opening our E-mail Messages To You
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Jezalin's(if your computer supports such capabilities).
What do we do with your E-mail Address?
We do not share our e-mail lists with third parties for marketing purposes. We will use e-mail addresses to communicate with our customers regarding your orders and other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us. We may also use our customer or potential customer's e-mail address to share information about Jezalin's products and services that may be of interest to you. You may simply and quickly opt-out of receiving such promotional messages from us at any time. We include an opt out message within every promotional e-mail that we may send.
How Secure Is Other Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off. If you do not sign off our system will automatically sign you off after 1 hour since you last accessed a page from our site.
Other Privacy Policies
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act took effect April 21, 2000 and pertains to Web sites directed toward children under 13 years of age. Jezalin's.com does not collect information on any person under 13 years. We ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.